Thursday, August 26, 2010

game design

              This is my first blog entry. I do not like to blog. I would not blog but Mrs. White makes us do it wether we like to do it or not. I am goin to try and get out of blogging anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Whether you like to blog or not, really makes little difference. It's a part of the class assignment, and you have to do it. Find something that you like to talk about and include that. You also need to add images, links, video, and you can even add music. That makes a blog even more enjoyable to do. A blog is more than a few sentences written a quickly as you can write them. Read and comment on a few other people's blogs. You may actually begin to appreciate what a blog is. I know you enjoy talking. Blogging is doing that with text. Try to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are supposed to have your links here in a blog roll for the game topic assignment that you finished last week. Where are yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, Where are you? You are falling far behind in your blog posts. Please check the course schedule and catch up with your assignments. This is an important part of the class. Even though you may not have Flash at your house, you can complete your blogs and work on your wiki and update your learning log. Your last blog post was 3 weeks ago today.

    ReplyDelete